BUFFALO, N.Y., Nov. 27, 2018—There are few places like M&T Bank’s gold dome during the holiday season. Beginning Monday, December 3 through Friday, December 14, M&T Bank will continue its revered tradition of hosting local student choirs from throughout the region to celebrate the holiday season.
The series’ feature performance will be Saturday, Dec. 8 at 1 p.m. when the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra (BPO) fills the gold dome with the familiar sounds of holiday classics.
The annual concert series has become a holiday tradition for the community, and as a showcase for the talents of students from schools throughout the region. Other than the BPO performance, concerts will occur every weekday at noon. All concerts are free and open to the public.
The full concert schedule includes:
- Monday, December 3 – St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir
- Tuesday, December 4 – Bishop Timon/St. Jude Choir and Ensemble
- Wednesday, December 5 – Mount Mercy Academy “Pure Magic” Show Choir, St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Sign Chorus
- Thursday, December 6 – Buffalo Seminary Glee Club
- Friday, December 7 – Park School ans. Bel Suono
- Saturday, December 8 (1pm – 2pm) – Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Monday, December 10 – BAVPA Vocal Symphony
- Tuesday, December 11 – Grand Island High School Madrigal Singers
- Wednesday, December 12 – Canisius High School Performing Ensembles
- Thursday, December 13 – Sacred Heart Academy Chamber Singers
- Friday, December 14 – Iroquois High School Choirs
A one page holiday concert flyer can be found here.
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T’s principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T’s Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank. © 2018 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.