BUFFALO, N.Y. -- M&T Bank will help Western New Yorkers get into the holiday spirit with its annual “Holiday Music Under the Dome” concert series, beginning Monday, December 4 at noon at M&T’s One Fountain Plaza Branch in downtown Buffalo.
The series’ feature performance will be Saturday, December 9 at 1:00 p.m. when the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra (BPO) fills the gold dome with the familiar sounds of holiday classics.
As a showcase for the talents of students from schools throughout the region, the annual concert series has become a holiday tradition for the community. Other than the BPO performance, concerts will occur every weekday at noon beginning Monday, December 4 through Friday, December 15.
All concerts are open to the public.
The full concert schedule includes:
• Monday, December 4 – North Collins Senior High Chorus
• Tuesday, December 5 – Mount Mercy Academy “Pure Magic” Show Choir and St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Sign Chorus
• Wednesday, December 6 – Bishop Timon/St. Jude Men’s Chorus
• Thursday, December 7 – Grand Island High School Madrigal Singers
• Friday, December 8 – St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir
• Saturday, December 9 – Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra (1 p.m. start)
• Monday, December 11 – Canisius High School Ensembles
• Tuesday, December 12 – Buffalo Seminary Glee Club
• Wednesday, December 13 – BAVPA Vocal Symphony
• Thursday, December 14 – Chamber Singers of Sacred Heart Academy
• Friday, December 15 – Iroquois High School Choirs
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T’s principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T’s Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.
© 2017 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.