BUFFALO, N.Y.—M&T Bank will help Western New Yorkers get into the holiday spirit with its annual “Holiday Music Under the Dome” concert series, beginning Monday, Dec. 5 at noon at M&T’s One Fountain Plaza Branch in downtown Buffalo.
The series’ feature performance will be Saturday, Dec. 10 at 1 p.m. when the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra (BPO) fills the gold dome with the familiar sounds of holiday classics.
As a showcase for the talents of students from schools throughout the region, the annual concert series has become a holiday tradition for the community. Other than the BPO performance, concerts will occur every weekday at noon beginning Monday, Dec. 5 through Friday, Dec. 16.
All concerts are open to the public.
The full concert schedule includes:
- Monday, Dec. 5 – Westminster Community Charter School Chorus
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 – Buffalo Seminary Glee Club, Semachords and Ensemble
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 – The Park School of Buffalo Veritas Voices
- Thursday, Dec. 8 – BAVPA Vocal Symphony
- Friday, Dec. 9 – St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir
- Saturday, Dec. 10 – Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra (1 p.m. start)
- Monday, Dec. 12 – Mount Mercy Academy “Pure Magic” Show Choir, St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Sign Chorus
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 – Bishop Timon/St. Jude Men’s Chorus
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 – Canisius High School Performing Ensembles
- Thursday, Dec. 15 – Sacred Heart Academy Music Department
- Friday, Dec. 16 – Iroquois High School Concert Choirs
A one page holiday concert flyer can be found here.
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T’s principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T’s Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.
© 2016 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.