ALBANY, N.Y.—M&T Bank today announced a broad replacement of corporate signage throughout the Capital Region. The project will encompass 13 of M&T’s locations, including retail branches, office spaces, drive-up ATMs and regional headquarters.
“From Albany to Clifton Park to Wynantskill, the new signs are another way we are investing in Albany and showing our customers will be here to serve them for generations to come,” said Sarah Halliday, market president for M&T Bank. “We’re looking forward to the new signs across the region, but we’re especially excited about Great Oaks Office Park, which has been our regional headquarters for more than two decades.”
The sign upgrades will begin August 22, 2016, and will continue over the course of the next week, with the final installation scheduled for August 31, 2016.
Installations in the Capital Region include:
- Albany Branch at 80 State St., Albany, N.Y.
- Clifton Park Mortgage Offices at Northway 10 Executive Park, Ballston Lake, N.Y.
- Great Oaks Office Park at 327 Oaks Blvd., Albany, N.Y.
- Guilderland Branch at 2080 Western Ave. (20 Mall), Guilderland, N.Y.
- Hoosic Valley Branch at 1523 Route 67 / Routes 40 & 67, Schaghticoke, N.Y.
- Kings Way Village Branch at 5000 Queen Philomena Blvd., Schenectady, N.Y.
- Schenectady Branch at 1766 Union St., Schenectady, N.Y.
- Latham Branch at 595 New Loudon Rd., Latham, N.Y.
- North Greenbush Branch at 313 N. Greenbush Rd., Troy, N.Y.
- Sycaway Branch at 455 Hoosick St., Troy, N.Y.
- Westgate Branch at 911 Central Ave., Albany, N.Y.
- Wolf Road Branch at 125 Wolf Rd., Colonie, N.Y.
- Wynantskill Branch at 150 Main St., Wynantskill, N.Y.
M&T Bank tapped Upstate New York headquartered Rochester-based Premier Sign Systems to complete the project.
About M&T Bank
M&T is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T’s principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T’s Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.