BUFFALO, N.Y.—M&T Bank will again ring in the holiday season with its 30th annual “Holiday Music Under the Dome” concert series, beginning on Monday, Dec. 8 at noon at M&T’s One Fountain Plaza branch in downtown Buffalo.
The annual concert series has become a holiday season tradition in downtown Buffalo, showcasing the extraordinary talent of young people throughout our region before a diverse audience while investing in downtown Buffalo’s community life.
Seasonal performances will occur every weekday at noon beginning on Monday, Dec. 8 through Friday, Dec. 19. On Saturday, Dec. 20 at 1 p.m., the series concludes with a performance by the Grammy Award-winning Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. All of the concerts are free and open to the public.
The full concert schedule includes:
- Monday, December 8 — Sacred Heart Academy Chamber Singers
- Tuesday, December 9 — Mount Mercy Academy “Pure Magic” Show Choir
- Wednesday, December 10 — Bishop Timon / St. Jude Men’s Chorus
- Thursday, December 11 — Immaculata Academy Vox Caeciliae
- Friday, December 12 — St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir
- Monday, December 15 — Grand Island High School Madrigal Singers
- Tuesday, December 16 — Canisius High School Performing Ensembles
- Wednesday, December 17 — WNY Maritime Charter School, St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Sign Chorus
- Thursday, December 18 — BAVPA Vocal Symphony
- Friday, December 19 — Iroquois High School Concert Choir
- Saturday, December 20 (from 1-2 p.m.) — Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Holiday Concert
Founded in 1856, M&T Bank Corp. is one of the 20 largest U.S. bank holding companies, with more than 700 branch offices and 1,500 ATMs in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and Washington D.C.