BUFFALO, N.Y.— M&T Bank heralds in the holiday season with its 29th annual “Holiday Music Under the Dome” concert series, beginning Monday, Dec. 2 at noon at M&T’s Fountain Plaza branch in downtown Buffalo.
Seasonal performances by local high school students will occur every weekday at noon beginning on Monday, Dec. 2 through Friday, Dec. 13. On Saturday, Dec. 14 at 1 p.m., M&T Bank welcomes the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. All of the concerts are free and open to the public.
“The concert series has become a holiday season favorite in downtown Buffalo, providing local artists a stage to perform on before a diverse audience while investing in downtown Buffalo’s community life,” said M&T Bank Western New York Regional President Jeff Wellington. “Our lineup showcases the extraordinary talent of young people throughout our region, and concludes with an always-remarkable performance by the Grammy Award-winning Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. We hope downtown residents and visitors will join us for another great series under the beauty of the golden dome.”
The full concert schedule includes:
- Monday, December 2 — Mount Mercy “Pure Magic” Show Choir
- Tuesday, December 3 — Canisius High School Performing Ensembles
- Wednesday, December 4 — WNY Maritime Charter School / St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Sign Chorus
- Thursday, December 5 — Vox Caeciliae Immaculata Academy
- Friday, December 6 — Maryvale High School Chorale
- Monday, December 9 — Iroquois High School Choirs
- Tuesday, December 10 — Bishop Timon / St. Jude Men’s Chorus
- Wednesday, December 11 — St. Francis High School Schola Cantorum
- Thursday, December 12 — The Arts Academy Choir (Buffalo Academy for the Visual & Performing Arts)
- Friday, December 13 — St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir
- Saturday, December 14 (from 1-2 p.m.) — Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Holiday Concert
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank was founded in Buffalo, New York in 1856, and is one of the top 20 independent commercial bank holding companies in the U.S., with $84 billion in assets and more than 725 branch offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.
©2013 M&T Bank, Member FDIC.