BUFFALO, N.Y.—M&T Bank will kick-off the holiday season with its 26th annual “Holiday Music Under the Dome” beginning on Monday, Dec. 6 at noon at M&T’s Fountain Plaza branch in downtown Buffalo.
Local high school students will perform at noon each weekday beginning on Monday, Dec. 6 through Friday, Dec. 17. On Saturday, Dec. 11 at 1 p.m., M&T Bank welcomes the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. All of the concerts are free and open to the public.
“The Holiday Concert Series has become such a tradition at M&T Bank. Being able to enjoy the tremendous musical talent of area students while gathering under the beauty of the golden dome … it’s a wonderful way to celebrate the arrival of the holiday season,” said Theresa Kazmierczak, M&T Bank’s corporate and community events manager.
Full schedule includes:
- Monday, Dec. 6: Grand Island Sr. High School Madrigal Singers
- Tuesday, Dec. 7: Canisius High School Performing Ensembles
- Wednesday, Dec. 8: City Honors High School Chorale
- Thursday, Dec. 9: Bishop Timon – St. Jude Men’s Chorus
- Friday, Dec. 10: Iroquois High School Concert Choir
- Saturday, Dec. 11 (1-2 p.m.): Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Holiday Concert
- Monday, Dec. 13: Maryvale High School Singers
- Tuesday, Dec. 14: Mount Mercy “Pure Magic” Show Choir
- Wednesday, Dec. 15: Holy Angels Singing Halos & Instrumentalists, St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Sing & Sign Chorus
- Thursday, Dec. 16: Arts Academy Choir (Buffalo Academy for the Visual & Performing Arts)
- Friday, Dec. 17: St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir